April 3rd: Say Goodbye to Stress
Are you tired, burnt out and chronically stressed? In our modern-day lives, you are certainly not alone!
Join naturopath Chelsey Costa to learn how to naturally improve your body’s resilience to stress and anxiety. At this workshop, you will learn about:
- The role of stress hormones in the body
- How stress manifests in the body
- How to manage stress through dietary changes
- Important nutrients and herbs that can improve stress resilience
- Lifestyle changes and strategies to reduce the negative effects of stress in your daily life
- Habits to avoid as ways of coping with stress
This workshop is for the workaholics, the Type A personalities and anyone who is feeling the effects of long-term stress. Whether you are a young student, a busy mum or a successful businessman, it is never too late to learn how to better look after yourself and minimise the effects of unavoidable stress.
Presenter: Chelsey Costa
When: Wednesday, April 3rd
Time: 7:00 PM
Place: Perth Health and Fertility, 1 Oban Road, City Beach.
Tickets: $10 (through Eventbrite)
Seats are limited so click here to book your ticket or call us on (08) 9285 0998 for more info!