Bachelor of Health Science (Naturopathy)
Master of Women’s Health Medicine, UNSW (in progress)
Member of the Naturopaths & Herbalists Association of Australia
Bobbie is a naturopath, nutritionist, health educator and speaker, focussing on women’s hormonal health across the ages. Born and raised in WA, Bobbie is wholehearted about delivering exceptional quality natural healthcare for women of all ages and is currently completing her Master of Women’s Health Medicine.
She is renowned in Perth as the menopause specialist focussing on preparing women from their 30s and 40s onward for the natural transition of menopause. She specialises in supporting women pre and post menopause and has years of expertise in the areas of vaginal dryness, low libido, hair loss, sleep issues, bone health, fatigue, weight gain, thyroid issues and healthy ageing.
Bobbie works with all areas of health, but her specific areas of focus include:
- Reproductive issue such as PMS, painful periods, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) and endometriosis.
- Metabolic issues including – obesity, insulin resistance, high blood glucose and abnormal triglycerides/cholesterol.
- Mental health and cognition issues including – depression, anxiety, poor stress tolerance, insomnia and teen mental health.
- Digestive problems such as – constipation/diarrhoea, reflux, bloating, inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) and irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and liver conditions.
- Skin problems including – psoriasis, eczema and acne.
Bobbie is a well-known health educator and speaker in the community who regularly conducts public-based health education at the clinic, schools and health clinics in WA. Bobbie is a regular speaker at zero2hero Camp Hero Mental Health Leadership and the annual In Your Head Mental Health Forum, working to empower teens with the nutritional knowledge to promote good mental health in their community.
For more information visit www.bobbiemcphail.com