July 24th: Coeliac Disease 101
Have you or a family member been diagnosed with coeliac disease? Do you suspect you might have coeliac disease but don’t know where to start when it comes to diagnosis and treatment? Perhaps you’re feeling lost or overwhelmed on a gluten-free diet and need some guidance! If so, come along to our newest workshop and learn the A to Z of coeliac disease and gluten-free living! Some of the topics we’ll be covering include:
- What coeliac disease is and what it means for the body
- Signs, symptoms and diagnosis
- Healing the gut and correcting nutritional issues
- Navigating gluten free diets
- Interpreting nutrition panels and understanding allergen statements
- Managing coeliac disease as a family
Coeliac disease can be an overwhelming diagnosis, but with the right tools, information and advice, you can smooth the transition to a GF diet, heal the gut and put in place strategies to promote long-term health and wellbeing! If you’re a family member or friend of someone with coeliac disease, learning what you can about coeliac disease is a wonderful way to show your support and improve your understanding of their condition.
Seats are limited so click here to book your tickets, or call us on 9285 0998 for more info.
We look forward to seeing you there!