In light of the current COVID-19 situation, there are a number of new policies and procedures that have been implemented at our practice, to help keep you, our staff and our community safe. Please read through these below and let us know if you have any queries or concerns.
- We now have hand sanitiser available at our front desk. Please use it on arrival, as well as after your appointment.
- Upon arriving for your appointment, please wait in your car. We will text you when to enter the building to ensure compliance with social distancing laws and current regulatory guidelines for healthcare practices.
- Should you wish to pick up supplements, please call in advance so we can arrange payment and put them aside for you. We can post your supplements to you, or if you would like to collect them directly, please text us when you arrive and we will deliver them to the bench outside for you to collect.
- Our reception counter and EFTPOs terminal, as well as door handles and smooth surfaces will be regularly cleaned with disinfectant throughout the day.
- Where possible, we encourage you to pay with card, to reduce the handling of cash.
Of course, we will continue to maintain high standards of cleanliness throughout our practice, with regular cleaning and sanitisation procedures in all areas. We will also update you via our social media and/or text/email, should any of these policies or procedures change. Thank again for your understanding and support during this time.
As part of our commitment to helping #flattenthecurve, we are also offering phone or Skype consultations for any patient who needs or wants to stay at home in the coming weeks or months. As a community, we have a responsibility to slow the spread of COVD-19, so if you are self-isolating or socially distancing, we respect and support your decision.
If you have been overseas in the last 14 days, if you have been exposed to someone with a confirmed case of COVID-19 or if you are showing symptoms such as fever, dry cough or a sore throat, we respectfully ask that you do not attend our clinic.
– If you need to collect supplements, please call us and we will arrange to have them posted to you.
– If you have an appointment booked, please call us so that we can help you reschedule or change your appointment to a phone or Skype consultation.
We are committed to continuing to support our patients to the best of our ability during this time. We will stay up-to-date with the latest advice and regulations issued by government and medical authorities, and will continue to adapt our practice to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our community is of greatest priority at all times. Please help us by doing the same. We thank you in advance for your understanding.